ThinkFast Interactive Teams Up with Nissan!
January 9, 2015
New safety procedures for ThinkFast Interactive:
- Instead of grouping into teams, we have the ability to allow for single play (1 remote:1 participant) for up to 175 participants. This allows for participants to practice social distancing while interacting with the program.
- All wireless remotes will be sanitized before and after each program.
- Contestant panels will also be adjusted to allow for 6′ separation to maintain social distancing protocol.
- For large groups, we will offer multiple, augmented programs.
- Participants who are a part of stage challenges will be required to stand 6′ apart.
- Masks will be mandatory for all producers during load-in/out.
- Contactless load-in for all productions: No technical labor assistance required to produce programs.
- All equipment/ vehicles will be regularly sanitized.
- Topical safety recommendations/messaging on social distancing in school and while driving.